We're proud to introduce our team of highly experienced coaches! Coming from a variety of professional backgrounds, all have graduated from an accredited Coach training program, and are certified in behavioral style analysis and interpretation.
- People changing careers or jobs
- Entry level professionals.
- Mid-level managers.
- C-Suite executives.
- Career changers.
- Veterans and their spouses.
- Individuals in career transition
- Developing leaders
- Small business owners
- Technical professionals
- Employees seeking to enhance their careers within organizations
Business & Career Coach
- Individuals or organizations in transition, especially those in high-tech product/service sectors
- Business owners
- Individuals seeking more fulfillment in their lives/relationships or more growth & success in their jobs/careers
- Individuals who want: career satisfaction, passion in their life and work and are willing to develop a plan and take action!
- Association and not-for-profit professionals
- Government, military
- Business owners
Order Online below.
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart
The Infusion Nurses Society (INS) is an international nonprofit organization representing infusion nurses and other clinicians who are engaged in the specialty practice of infusion therapy.
Join Today >
One Edgewater Drive
Norwood, MA 02062
Phone: (781) 440-9408
Fax: (781) 440-9409