Location: Houston, Energy Corridor
My clients gain clarity on where they are now and what is their desired long term and short term goal. They design an action plan with milestones to reach their goals.
My clients have been able to initiate a change and move forward after having been stuck for several months. They also gain confidence in themselves.
My clients feel supported, challenged and held accountable for their actions.
Outstanding listener | Result-oriented | Structured | Authentic | Supportive
Everyone has a professional dream and has the ability to reach it.
I coach professionals in the Oil and Gas industry (engineers, managers, leaders) : those who want to grow in their existing career, those who are undergoing a challenge (project, relationship...) and those in transition.
I have a Master's degree in Energy and I have 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry : 10 years in France in gas transportation, 5 years in Malaysia in engineering.
Order Online below.
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart
The Infusion Nurses Society (INS) is an international nonprofit organization representing infusion nurses and other clinicians who are engaged in the specialty practice of infusion therapy.
Join Today >
One Edgewater Drive
Norwood, MA 02062
Phone: (781) 440-9408
Fax: (781) 440-9409