Location: Nampa, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Chemo Infusion team.
**SIGN-ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE FOR NEW HIRES**
The St. Luke's Cancer Institute in Nampa has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team. This position will be providing hands on nursing care for Nampa's oncology population by administering high-risk medications such as chemotherapy and immunotherapy in the chemotherapy infusion center. The chemotherapy infusion center also administers blood products, fluids, and injections. In addition to administering high risk medications, the Registered Nurse will be cross trained to provide support in the oncology triage department.
The RN is the keystone to the complex, high-quality, compassionate care the communities of southern Idaho and eastern Oregon have come to expect of our organization.
This position is part-time, hours will be either 0800-1630 or 0830-1700. There is some flexibility with FTE (examples FTEs: 0.4, 0.6, 0.8) Let's chat!
The clinic is not open on weekends or major holidays. We look forward to meeting you!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions
- Manages care of patients
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Education: Nursing Degree
- Experience: One (1) + years' RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Preferred: Oncology experience
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with One (1) + years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "STAR Nurse Residency" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.