Location: Hailey, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Hailey is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Family Medicine team.
The Family Medicine Clinic includes OB and Pediatrics as well. The RN will assist with triage, referrals, supporting providers, assisting in population health initiatives, resource to CMAs, and more. The RN will also assist with procedures in the clinic such as fetal non-stress tests, immunizations, placing IVs, phlebotomy, and administering yellow fever vaccine.
Fast paced clinics that have 15 Physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Providers.
The RN will work in clinic, Monday - Friday, day hours, 4 days per week and occasional Saturdays.
Generous sign on bonus, geographical shift differential, full benefits package and free use of group ski pass!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Wood River
Picturesque Wood River Valley is located in south-central Idaho, just over an hour north of Twin Falls. Experience the splendor of the Sawtooth National forest with crystal clear lakes and jagged peaks, and 250 days of sunshine amongst beautiful mountains and cascading rivers. The North end of the Wood River Valley is home to the world-class Sun Valley Resort. The region is truly nature's playground at its finest, offering many diverse all-season recreational activities such as golfing, biking, hiking, rafting and skiing.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.