All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $2500 Sign-on Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days, M-F, 7:30a to 5:30pm 4 10 hour shifts per week
Saturday shift, 10:30a – 3pm, once every 6 weeks
Location: 2501 North Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32804
- AH Infusion Center at Orlando is a 70-chair unit that provides comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy and immune therapy, as well as supportive care and transfusion services
- AH Infusion Center offers a FACT Accredited BMT Infusion Unit which offers CAR-T, Apheresis and Extracorporeal Photopheresis
- A interdisciplinary team consisting of nursing, pharmacy, lab, scheduling and advanced practice providers providing compassionate, whole-person care
- AH Infusion Center at Orlando is part of a network of infusion centers under the direction of Advent Health Cancer Institute
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and Relocation
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.