$2,500 Sign On Bonus for External Candidates
- Location: 460 Southbridge Street, Auburn, MA 01501
- Department: Same Day Services / Urgent Care
- Schedule: 36 hours, 3 days a week consisting of 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend. Two 12-hour days during the week and every other weekend.
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model - integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Here, you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
This position performs a full range of medical support services while ensuring the highest level of patient care and satisfaction.
- Provides effective patient care directly to patients or through telephone management
- Delivers care based on patient’s specific needs. Interviews patient and or significant other(s) on admission. Uses observation skills to assess patient, including physical, psychosocial and behavioral status. Identifies and prioritizes patient problems based on assessments
- Plans for care collaboratively with the patient as well as multidisciplinary healthcare team. Involves patient and significant other(s) based on patient needs
- Implements interventions. Evaluates or revises the plan based on patient needs or outcomes
- Initiates nursing interventions that assist the patient to maximize health capabilities. Reassess and revise plan of care according to patient or significant other(s) education needs. Utilizes EMR tools to proactively ensure that all primary and secondary prevention services are accomplished in a timely fashion
- Administers, monitors and evaluates all therapeutic interventions including but not limited to safe medication administration according to Standard Policies and Procedures and applicable state and federal laws, including but not limited to Immunizations, Department specific medications
- After completion of a training program, starts intravenous therapy for hydration and administration of medications as required
- Administers intravenous medications, including limited IV push medications depending on patient population, e.g. Urgent Care versus Primary Care patients, as required
- Consistently documents all the aspects of patient care and patient education. Reports pertinent information to physician
- Ensures nursing judgments and plan are based on physical and psychosocial needs
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Currently licensed as a RN in the State of Massachusetts
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Preferred: 1 + year of RN experience preferred, but not required
The organization reserves the right to modify position responsibilities at any time, due to business necessity.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment