Green Bay, Wisconsin
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Queen Creek, Arizona
Richland Hills, Texas
Palo Alto, California
Mckees Rocks, Pennsylvania
- Graduate of accredited licensed practical/ vocational nurse program.
- Current state licensure as Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- IV Certified required or obtained within 6 months highly preferred
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The Infusion Nurses Society (INS) is an international nonprofit organization representing infusion nurses and other clinicians who are engaged in the specialty practice of infusion therapy.
Join Today >
One Edgewater Drive
Norwood, MA 02062
Phone: (781) 440-9408
Fax: (781) 440-9409