Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Home Infusion Therapy provides patients with necessary treatment and intravenous medication in the comfort of their own home. Our multidisciplinary team approach allows us to provide continuity of care from hospital to home. Penn Home Infusion Therapy is certified by the Joint Commission.
The King of Prussia, Penn Home Infusion Therapy (PHIT) Nurse Manager is responsible for the clinical, financial, and administrative operations of the 35+ nursing team for Penn Home Infusion Therapy.
The Nurse Manager will lead the activities, development, implementation, evaluation, and coordination of nursing management principles, practices, policies and procedures of the PHIT home infusion nursing teams in PA.
1) Ensure the provision of safe, high quality patient care and services is provided by the nursing teams in accordance will all policy, procedures, regulatory standards and accrediting agencies.
2) Partner with HCHS leadership to ensure seamless care within HCHS, and across the health system to meet the ever-evolving needs of Penn Medicine for home infusion therapy services, in ways that bring substantive value to patients and to HCHS.
3) Proactively develop, implement, communicate and evaluate change management strategies that align with UPHS/HCHS objectives.
4) Collaborate and develop staff in evidence-based nursing practices for professional growth.
5) Achieve periodic performance targets in areas including budgeting, patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction, operational and departmental measures.
Licensed as a professional Nurse in Pennsylvania required
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required; Master’s degree preferred
Infusion experience and 3+ years leadership experience preferred
Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of accrediting and regulatory agencies including CMS, OASIS and Joint Commission preferred
Computer applications, equipment software to support patient care delivery preferred
CRNI certification or OCN certification preferred.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
To apply for this position, visit https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_pennmedicine/external/gateway/viewFromLink.html?jobPostId=82043&localeCode=en-us (Job ID #74890)